Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Paisley Pig!!!!!

I have been to a few Brad Paisley shows in my life, but the best show that I've ever attended was on July 19, 2008. Why do you ask? Well for 1. I had the best seats in the house. Front row!!!!! 2. It was a Brad Paisley show (duh???)....and 3. Brad picked up Hamlet in the middle of the show and started talking to me about him. Here are a few pics that Michelle got during the conversation where Brad was holding Hamlet!!!!! This was just the cardboard stand up of Brad Paisley. This is the picture that caught Brad's attention. He stopped in the middle of a song, picked Hamlet up, and then proceeded with the conversation.I don't remember the whole extent of our conversation but it consisted something of him asking me why there was a pig on the stage, me saying it was my traveling pig, him asking if the pig was for him, me saying that he had to give it back, and then me snapping the picture! It was a great 5 minutes of fame.After the show was over I had to get Hamlet's picture with DP (Brad's dad)! As always, DP came out on stage to give a kid Brad's hat. I caught him and asked him to take a picture with Hamlet.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so jealous I can not even begin to type right now... I will post back later when I have composed myself! :) AWESOME! - Melissa Lynch